Monday, December 5, 2011

[NEWS] 111202 Lee Yong, “‘Forgotten season’ of Kim Jaejoong and Seo Youngeun are the best cover versions of original song”



Singer Lee Young praised juniors Kim Jaejoong and Seo Youngeun.
In SBS Good Morning show aired Dec 2nd morning, Lee Yong said, “‘Forgotten season’, the song that gave me Music Award, is unforgettable song for me.”
He added, “From 30 years ago, many juniors have been continuing to remake that song, about 50 people. You can see many well-singing singers challenge it but it’s really hard to sing.” And he praised, “Kim Jaejoong and Seo Youngeun have very well remade the original song. Because they gave it right feelings, they sang it well.”  “I don’t know how they could sing with that feeling. I think they sang it better than me.”

Source: TV Report via Nate 1, 2
Translation by: The_Little_Pear of JYJ3
Shared byJYJ3
Please do to add to, alter, or remove the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment